Smartphones are the most common thing now. They are much different to the so called mobiles. As the name already indicates they are much smarter than the mobile phones. These are handy devices that every person uses as means of communication with friends and relatives. Earlier the phones were simply used for calling purposes. But now with advancement in technology phones are used for multiple purposes. A simple smartphone is now loaded with multiple apps, cameras and of course the primary calling functions.
It is expected that the future smartphones are going to have certain features which are going to make the phones even more powerful. The features that might make their way are –
1. Augmented reality- This something that provides us more information by combining the computer data so that we have real life experience of what we see. It will give you all relevant information by the use of your phone’s camera. The augmented reality apps that is available now makes use of the GPS to provide information. But now it has limited recognition accuracy which is expected to increase in the coming years.
2. Flexible screens- There might be a time when you can adjust the size of the screen according to your needs. Suppose you want to play a game or watch a video you can do that by folding and unfolding the portable screen size. This can be made possible with the help of Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
3. In-built projectors- Not only the screen, we hope that you will be able to show movies to your friend and family by projecting the screen in an appropriate place. This has the mightiest possible chance of replacing the TV that is used as gaming consoles.
4. Seamless voice control- Though voice control has been there in earlier phones but the voice recognition function was the best one. In the later years, it is expected that there would be seamless voice control that might take interactivity to the next level.
5. 3D screens and holograms- Many of the Smartphone have high-defined cameras that offer sharper resolutions than the human eyes. Still, our thirsts for good photos are not over. The companies are thus, now moving their focus from the 2D smartphones to the 3D smartphones. The next in this route is likely to be the holographic projections. This will enable you to resize your photos to whichever size you like removing out the unnecessary things.
We guess that you are already excited to think of the things. Imagine what you would do if you get all these features in your handheld smartphone. Isn’t the idea awesome? Yes, it is definitely. All you have to do now is hold your breath, and wait for the awesome features to come to the market.
A conference call is a telephone call that allows more than two people to join in the conversation. It breaks geographical barriers and makes it possible for professionals to hold meetings without the cost or need to travel and make accommodation arrangements. More and more companies are now embracing the technology that saves so much cost and time and also offers lots of convenience. There are so many platforms you can use for your business conference calls, some of which even make the calling free for your convenience. But how do you make sure the call is as professional as it ought to be?
1. Consider even the smallest details in your plan. Before anything else, you need to know what you are doing and when you will be doing it. Set the date and time and make sure you have all relevant participants include and laid out. If it is an international conference call, then make sure that you remember to consider time zone differences so all participants are comfortable with the scheduling.
2. Give participants early notice. Professionals tend to be very busy people and for this reason you really cannot assume that they will be available at the time you have scheduled the conference call. It is advisable that you tell them about the conference call at least a month or few weeks to it. This is good enough time for everyone to reserve time for the call or make any necessary changes to the scheduling early enough for you to come with better alternatives. If everyone is okay with the date and time, then you need to provide them with instructions to access the call including dial-in numbers and PINs. Proposed start and end time and also the topic should also be provided.
3. Keep all necessities handy. Visual aids, charts, spreadsheets and even graphs may be necessary during the call and you should have them handy. If possible you can send them out to the participants before the call for their analysis. Whether your call is an audio call or a video call, you will need to avail necessary guides to get the most from the session.
4. Create a good agenda. Your teleconference will only be successful when you have a complete and well-organized agenda for it. A good agenda should cover topics, speakers on each of the topics, and even time every speaker has on the topics. Consider any requests from the participants and include them in the agenda too.
5. Exercise good teleconference etiquette. It may be a conference call, but you should show professionalism in handling it. Call on time and introduce yourself appropriately immediately you dial in. Allow speakers to finish talking before you jump in and keep your phone mute when not talking to prevent background noises from seeping in. You should also remain attentive to what is happening during the call; you do not want to seem lost in the conversation just because something distracted you during the session.
When it comes to reaching your business goals, finding the right people for the company is one of the most important factors that greatly affects the success of your business. However, it has also been one of the most difficult undertakings many business owners struggle with. It is a good thing that the challenge has become acute these past few years due to hyper-competition in the global business area.
Organizations are facing an increasing demand to move and innovate at an unprecedented speed. Moreover, employees are now looking beyond salary and position when choosing a job, so traditional talent attraction and recruitment strategies may not be as effective anymore. It is thus important for companies to review their talent recruitment strategy and see if it still suits their current requirements and can address ongoing changes in the job market.
One of the reliable recruitment agencies that has the right experience shares some tips in hiring the right people for the job. First, you must align your recruitment strategy with your overall corporate strategy. The positions you want to fill, the number of people you want to recruit, the quality of talent you are looking to engage and the content of your offers should be based on specific and clearly defined business goals.
Secondly, ensure a well-organized process or system. Just like in your other business processes, establishing SOPs for your recruitment process is crucial. Following a system and obtaining the guidance of top job consultants will help the business avoid costly recruiting mistakes. Hiring the wrong person is one of the costliest and time-consuming mistakes a company can make. A well-ordered and structured recruitment process also puts an emphasis on the professionalism of your organization.
Additionally, working with the experts is a smart move. This is not a time to cast your recruiting net randomly into the talent pool. You need a focused, systematic route that will allow you to reach out to the most qualified candidates for your needs. This can only be possible with the help of leading head-hunters, who will have the network and resources to match you with the most suitable people to include in your team, within the budget and timeline you have specified. Remember that effective recruitment is not a one-time project, but rather, an ongoing task.